Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend with "GG" (Great Grandma)

I brought mom home with me for a 4 day weekend. I want my kids and grandkids to be around her as much as possible.
We went to Lucy's house and grandma held her namesake "Ivy Ethel". Mom NEVER thought she would have a child named after her!
GG and Lillian, my oldest grandchild.
Kimber and Lindsay
With her Australian Great Grandchildren. Mom is such a delight to be around. We had a wonderful time with her!

2 comments:

anne krok said...

What a treat for you all ! So glad you get to spend such precious time together. I know "GG" loves everyone, but I never get over seeing the delighted face someone her age gets, when they see little children, there's that special bond. Hope you get many more, together, love Anne.

Sarah Goodman said...

You have the cutest mom!!