Friday, December 11, 2009

Golf, Swimming, Market and Goodbyes

All good things must come to an end and so did our trip. One last photo before the tears start falling.

Heath and Kiersten fooling around.
Shopping at the market in Sydney. Such a fun place!

I can't get used to sitting in the drivers seat without driving!!
Outside the markets
Dad bought birthday presents for his girls.
Dinner with Heaths sisters family, Jade and Aaron Wakely.
Pool time fun!
Those that didn't want to get wet.
Thurston is a water baby! He would walk right into the deep end!
Kiersten was not happy when Dad pushed her in the pool.

Heath driving the range with his new clubs.
Dad and Daughter
David showing us how to do it right :)
It was fun riding the golf carts while the boys golfed.
Kim's bird "El Guapo". Can you guess the movie this name comes from??

3 comments:

Carol said...

Ok so I'm in tears right now just thinking about you having to say goodbye to your sweet daughters and their families. But it looks like you had a great time and made some wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing your trip with us . . . I felt like I was there too. Hope you made it home safe and sound.

LucyH said...

So I just noticed some really cute purses that Kimber and Kiersten have! I wonder where they got em?:)

Katrina said...

Hi Miriam,

sorry it's been so long since I have commented on your blog! I do read it though. We had our baby girl last week. She was five weeks early. I developed preeclampsia. She got to come home with me though and is a healthy little girl. It makes me so happy to see pics of Dave with his girls! We now have four girls in our family and I know that my hubby will be having some great times with his daughters as well. We miss you guys and love you. Merry Christmas!