Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tennis and an Early Christmas

We played tennis at the Kroks house and had a barbeque with their family
Thurston learning to serve :)
Kiersten
Tayce and John Krok
Heath
David
We had an early Christmas and opened our presents at Kim's house
Ginger opening her new Book of Mormon from the group
Heath getting his golf clubs from Kiersten
Gingers Bondi Beach shirt from Kiersten
Davids universal remote from Kim and Ethan
Shirts for the Boys from Ginger

Thurston getting his first set of golf clubs

1 comment:

Carol said...

How fun to get to have an early Christmas and I'm jealous that you are in warm weather - going to the beach and playing tennis and bar-b-queing. I'm sitting here in Rexburg with -15ยบ. Looks like you are having the times of your lifes!!!! Good for you - I'm so happy for you that you are getting to spend time with your family that are so far away. What a blessing!