Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I know that He loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things." 1 Nephi 11:17

I never would have imagined that just one short week after Kim's terrible accident that we would be attending church with her.  We went to Christmas services late and left early but we attended.  Before going to church we tried a couple of looks for Kim.


This  is the cowboy look........
We finally settled on the gypsey look.........
What is amazing is that we were able to laugh about this at all.  
 

4 comments:

Scott and Michelle said...

Today in our Sunday School lesson the teacher asked about any tender mercies we have received from the Lord and I immediately thought of Kimberlee. I am so glad she is doing so well!

Linda said...

She actually looks stunning! Some people have great heads for no hair, and Kimberlee is one of those people. I thought of her all day Saturday and was in awe with what had happened one week ago. I love the scripture you quoted--so true.

Katrina said...

She looks so good. Your sister Dolores Bingham is in our ward. My husbands last name is also Bingham, so we are related by our husbands and the Goodman side. She told me she stopped by this weekend and that Kimberlee looked so good. What an incredible blessing! I love the gypsy look.

Layla said...

OK, once again you bring tears to my eyes. You keep doing it. It was so much fun seeing you, and I really thought that just maybe the tears were done. They're good ones, though, so it's OK.