Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mom's 90th Birthday Reunion

Our family spent the most incredible weekend at Hawley Lake celebrating my mother and her twin sister's  90th birthday.   All 8 of my brothers and sisters were there.  With the Goodman and Busby families, there were about 200 people.  Enjoy the slide show!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Ah, those pictures are so good. Thanks for getting them on your blog so quickly--brought to mind what fun I had. It was great being with you guys--you're the best.

LucyH said...

Thanks for taking all of those wonderful pictures and getting them up for me to look at so quick! It really made me miss all of my extended family. I got a good kick out of the squirrel photo! Love you

manda carol said...

I'm so sad that we weren't able to be there. Seeing everyone together makes me miss you guys! I'm glad that it was a good time though. Getting all the Goodmans together is always a good time though. : )