David surprised me with a party including family and friends. I was supposed to be meeting with my Bishop for an interview but instead it was a party! I'm so naive! Thanks to all my family, friends, and co-workers that gave up their Saturday afternoon for me! And especially to those that drove from Tucson and Safford with the cost of gas! 3 of my brothers arrived late after attending a funeral in Tucson. I am truly blessed!

Cody Bingham, Dillan, Cassidy, Taylor, and Julie Goodman

Oldest daughter, Lindsay and newest grandson Tristan

Riley Hales, David and Tristan, Jana and Terry Hales

Connie Roberts, Tammie and Craig (Bishop) Burnham, Cheryl and David Swain

Daughter Lucy and husband Aaron and grandson Anders

The Whetton clan: Aiden, Wade, Patty, Maria, Ken, Jessica, Jullian

Ethel (Miriam's Mom), Me, Patty

Me and grandson Ethan, Seana, Teresa
3 comments:
Sorry I couldn't be there mom. That would have been the ultimate surprise!!! I bet you were secretly looking around every corner for me to jump out:)
I can hope, can't I?? We missed you too. Love Mom
Sorry I missed your party but I was in California visiting my mom and brother. It looks like you had a great time and I'm glad to have your blog added to my favorites so I can keep up on you. I miss you as my visiting teacher so you better come with Dave when you can. Love ya Barb
Post a Comment