Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day in Salt Lake City



We spent today in Salt Lake City visiting sites. We started with Temple Square. They have beautiful nativities all over the campus.







We went into the North Visitors Center to see all the paintings and enjoy the Christus room. There is such a spirit there.


This is outside the front doors of the Salt Lake Temple.




We met up with Aunt Linda and got some great pictures with her.












We went to the top of the Church Office Building to get a birds eye view of the city.



And we had to go to Deseret Book!


On to the lights at Temple Square after dark. So Beautiful!






The Assembly Hall looks like a Gingerbread house!


The Tabernacle all decorated.





3 comments:

LucyH said...

I love those big doors to the temple. It is so beautiful there!

Linda said...

I bet Gens would have loved to see you guys in SLC. I should have given you a contact number. Looks like you had a sweet time! I love Temple Square!

Kiersten Hart said...

So awesome! We definitely need to go there next year!!