

I know it is hard to believe but my oldest daughter, Lindsay, turned 30 on March 5th. I thought I would make a list of some of my thoughts on Lindsay.
- She has the most beautiful shiny long hair
- She was the perfect 1st baby, slept alot and hardly ever cried.
- As a baby, I was constantly stopped so people could admire her beauty. She still is beautiful
- She is a people person. She knows how to make someone feel good and appreciated.
- She is SO smart. She has an MBA.
- Her laugh makes me laugh.
- She is so cute with her 3 small children (under the age of 4). As a working mother, she wants them around her all the time.
- She makes the best pasta salad.
- When she married to Donnie in the Mesa temple, I was so proud.
- Ethan, Tristan and Ava are such beautiful children
Happy 30th!!
1 comment:
What's this? A Post? I can't believe it!;) Lindsay really is a great person, happy birthday sis!
Post a Comment