Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and a New Name for Baby Boy Krok

We took our grandson Ethan to Lucy's ward Halloween Party last night. They had dinner, a spook alley, a cupcake walk and trunk or treat! Lucy's family won an award for their costumes! David and I are having to make new traditions since we are empty nesters. I usually make my Ghoulash in a Pumpkin for Halloween, but since there was no one to eat is (and it makes enough for an army) I made it and took it to Lucy so her family could experience it. We didn't carve a pumpkin, one of David's favorite traditions, and David didn't dress up in his fantastic costume on stilts! But we had a great time with the grandkids :)



To Infinity and Beyond!!

Violet Incredible Meets Buzz Lightyear!
The Incredible Family: Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash and Jack Jack
No, this isn't a Halloween Costume, but Kim's baby boy has a new name! Atticus David Krok. She brought him home from the hospital and had to give him a name that fit him! I will call him my little Atty!

4 comments:

LucyH said...

Mmmm, we ate it last night and it was so good!

Jana said...

What a lucky grandma to have so many cute grandkids!

Carol said...

You are so lucky to have such cute grandkids and to have them so close. Life is full of many special blessings.

Stephanie said...

I love Atticus! My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird, I always loved the name "Scout"! Cute little guy - congratulations!