Oh I love those pictures of your mom. She is a beatiful lady inside and out. And I love the new family picture you put on here too. What a beautiful family you have.
I always wanted to be just like your mom when I grew up, but I think I am almost grown up and I am not even close to being like her. Her love of life just shines through her whole face.
5 comments:
Oh I love those pictures of your mom. She is a beatiful lady inside and out. And I love the new family picture you put on here too. What a beautiful family you have.
Gotta love those pictures of your mom. And I love your new family picture!
She is stunning. Makes me miss Grammy even more. Thanks for sharing.
Yes, Miriam your mother is definately beautiful - what a classy woman she has always been. Love the pictures.
I always wanted to be just like your mom when I grew up, but I think I am almost grown up and I am not even close to being like her. Her love of life just shines through her whole face.
Post a Comment