My Mother is the most amazing woman I know! I wish I had appreciated her more when I was a teenager. My father died when I was 14. She still had 5 of her 8 children at home to support. A widow at 54, she went to work after being a stay at home mom all those years. She worked til she was 72 and then learned the spanish language so she could go on TWO proselyting missions. Her companions were half her age! This is how good she is. She apologizes to ME for not being a better mother! Now that is funny!
Thanks Mom for a wonderful life of unconditional love and lasting memories. I'm so glad you lived by me for most of my life and were a part of my families life. You helped me through some of my greatest trials and your example has made me a better person. Love you Forever, Like you for always.................
3 comments:
Thank you for the beautiful tribute to your mom. My life has certainly been blessed because of her.
SHe really is amazing, isn't she! But of course so are you!!!
I have always said I want to be just like her when I grow up.
Post a Comment