Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reflections of General Conference


As I have read and re-read my notes from general conference, my heart has reflected on a few thoughts:
  • Life is a race of endurance (Pres. Dieter Uchtdorf)
  • The Lord will shape the back to carry the burden (Elder Neil L Andersen, 12 apostles)
  • Change is an essential part of life experience (Steven E. Snow, seventy)
  • We are never alone (Jeffrey R. Holland, 12 apostles)
  • Fear not and be of good cheer, face challenges head on (Pres. Thomas S. Monson)
  • There is protection in temple attendance (David Bednar, 12 apostles)
  • Replace leisure activities with temple work (Gary E. Stevenson, seventy)
  • The temple will bring us peace and renewed dedication (Pres. Thomas S. Monson)
I will be eagerly awaiting the May Ensign!

2 comments:

Linda said...

It's good to re-hear what was so important to me. The spirit and the words spoken made an impact on my life. How grateful I am!

Donelle said...

So I haven't had the chance to watch yet...but conference is one of my most favorite things. I'm looking forward to it!!