Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Linda!

Today is Linda Goodman's birthday! (my sister-in-law).  This is the most recent picture I have of her.  It is so representative of the great woman she is.  She and Nick invited us to stay with them in their cabin at the Twin reunion this summer.  Little did she know how much work she would be roped into by having us stay with her (since I was in charge of the dinner).  She was my unofficial and willing right hand.  

When I was a new mother, she took me with her family to Utah for a visit.  When we picked up Mom in Mexico city, we got to ride with her and Nick.  I have been to education week with her.  I spent my 47th birthday with her in California.  And she drove to my 50th birthday party in Gilbert.  She is always funny and positive.  I love her laugh!  She is more sister than in-law.  Although I love my brother, his wife is the greatest. Thanks for blessing my life.  Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love Aunt Linda too. She is always smiling. I hope you had an amazing birthday Aunt Linda!!
Love,
Sandy

Linda said...

Miriam, I don't deserve all you said, but thank you so much. How could I have ever walked through this life without you and the wonderful Goodman family. I couldn't have! On my race yesterday, mile 6 was dedicated to the Goodman family. How grateful and blessed I am for you.

manda carol said...

I love Aunt Linda three! I think I have ALL the best Aunts though! Love,
Manda